Monday, April 20, 2009

Animal Style

It is no secret that I love me some In 'N' Out. I always order the cheeseburger animal style, with animal fries on the side. On our drive back from Las Vegas this weekend, Kho and I stopped at the In 'N' Out in Barstow, just in time for the Sunday dinner rush. Loads of road-bound families and a few locals.

Somehow I am never satisfied with just the regular amount of animal style. For the un-initiated, animal style means adding fried onions, extra spread and pickles. And I simply cannot get ENOUGH! So I tried asking for it Double Animal Style this time. Here's what I got:



Quite frankly, I could still add even more! I don't know what's wrong with me, but I just can't get enough. I wonder if they'll let me have Triple Animal Style next time...

P.S. If you'd like to feel informed next time you step into the In 'N' Out go here.

No comments: