Saturday, February 16, 2008

INFORMATION

This blog was created to supplement and assist with informing the public about a phone hotline. The Emergency Food Hotline is moderated by me, Jennifer Bastian.

The primary focus of this hotline is to offer solutions in the planning and preparation of food. I strive to offer advice on food preparation, and in the many areas of our lives that relate to food. I enjoy helping to plan exciting meals out of near-empty pantries, and can think of substitutions for when you're missing just about any ingredient. I am also interested in being of assistance in other regions of home and life, such as cleaning stains from fabrics, giving basic advice about cameras, and how to best trap a baby squirrel hiding in your house.*

Notable experiences with callers will be included in some way on this blog, as well as any interesting bits of information that they or I learn during the conversation.

You may reach The Emergency Food Hotline by dialing the following number:

414-839- 2403

Please leave your name and telephone number, and allow for a 5-10 minute delay in the return of a phone call. It is possible I will already be on a call, or need to check a source before speaking with you. If for some reason I do not call back quickly enough, please feel free to call again so I will be aware that it is indeed an emergency.



*Of course, none of this advice will be endorsed by any official organization, so use it at your own risk.

2 comments:

owo said...

I love it and plan on calling often! Jennie is always the bestest problem solver.

maggie! said...

this is the new greatest!